This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: MYSTERY SHOPPER WANTED EARN NO LESS THAN $ 500.00
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:36:40 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: MYSTERY SHOPPER WANTED EARN NO LESS THAN $ 500.00
- References: <E1ItrSc-0006OJfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20071119120908.GB19306@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 05:58:10PM -0700, Morgan Gangwere wrote:
> > > Spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAMMMM! Moneymaking SPAAAAAM!
> > >
> > > I think they could use some hippos.
> > I think you could learn not to respond to spam.
> Well, at least take it to the correct list.
> I like the idea of sending them hippos :-). Might be a little more
> conspicuous than they are wanting, though.
> Or, we could just send hippos to sit on spammers, which would stop the
> spam ;-).
Uploading hippo: 1%, 3,952 pounds remaining...
Heh, this is slow going... Maybe I should get a wider network cable...
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Belief can be manipulated. Only knowledge is dangerous. -- Frank Herbert