This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: [ITP] grepmail 5.3033 -- search mailboxes for mail matching an expression
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 21:28:02 -0000
- Subject: FW: [ITP] grepmail 5.3033 -- search mailboxes for mail matching an expression
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 01 December 2007 14:17, Jari Aalto (Cygwin-bug#20071130T2143) wrote:
> Included in Debian stable:
> sdesc: "search mailboxes for mail matching an expression"
> ldesc: "Look for mail messages containing a pattern, and print the resulting
> messages. Usage is very similar to grep. It can handle compressed
> mailbox files, and can search the header or body of emails. It also
> supports searches constrained by date and size."
> category: Mail Perl
> requires: cygwin perl
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....