This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: A question on cygcheck
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 03:44:14 -0000
- Subject: RE: A question on cygcheck
- References: <476AEF95.email@example.com> <047d01c84376$aac6b410$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <476B3499.473C0D29@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 21 December 2007 03:36, Brian Dessent wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> Same reason as strace, I would assume: it's a DOS-based program, not a
>> cygwin one.
> I think you mean "it's a MSVCRT-based program" since DOS hasn't existed
> in Windows in the last approx. 7 years.
That's certainly what I meant; it was mere contempt (for both) that stopped me
bothering to discriminate between the two :)
p.s. I am roasting carrots and parsnips in a soy, mustard and honey glaze. Someone
remind me to take them out in forty minutes or so, please? Ta!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....