IMAP/POP3 Support

Hi

I got cygwin working with apache, bind, exim, mailman,
php, mysql and pgsql. But there's need for imap/pop3
server which support mysql database. I got webmin
working with cygwin to control my virtual servers. I
am using vexim with exim. So i need a imap/pop3 server
that can work with exim/vexim with mysql, virtual
domain, virtual users support.

So anybody compiled cyrus-imap, courier-imap or
dovecot on cygwin.

ANYBODY

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs