RE: WJM^infinity

Igor Peshansky wrote on 17 May 2008 03:36:

> On Fri, 16 May 2008, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
>> On May 16 13:44, Dave Korn wrote:
>>>
>>>   I thought that /we/ were mean ...
>>>     ... and I thought that hippos were *really* mean ...
>>>       ... but none of us come anywhere /near/ as mean as a guide dog!
>>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/7404581.stm
>>
>> You don't know what had happened if that had been a guide hippo.
>
> Don't hippos love water even more than dogs?
> 	Igor

  Actually, the real problem with guide hippos for the blind is how to
arrange for them to be /leading/ the blind people, yet the blind people have
to be /in front of/ the hippo ...

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-tmi-hip
po-splatter-zone.jpg

[ http://tinyurl.com/2bj6tk ]

  Hey, I just noticed that the original story has been rewritten!  It now
says the two ladies were trying to help the guide dog after /it/ fell into
the river!  Google still shows the truth, though:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Two+women+have+been+rescued+from+a+river+af
ter+one+was+led+into+the+water+by+her+guide+dog&sourceid=mozilla-search&star
t=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:officia

[ http://tinyurl.com/4rvxtd ]

  Heh, now I want to hear the dog's side of the story!