Re: My pipe flushes late

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 03:14:35PM +0200, Robert Schmidt wrote:
> Thanks!  In the meantime, I've discovered that the reason for d2u (the read
> builtin freezing on single 0x0D characters) seems to be gone in cygwin, so
> I can simplify my script.

http://cygwin.com/lists.html#cygwin-talk

    cygwin-talk: a mindless chatter list for discussing things that are
    tangentially related to Cygwin.  This list is intended to be funny but
    not terribly helpful.  Do not send technical questions about Cygwin
    here.  Use the main Cygwin mailing list for serious Cygwin questions
    since responses to technical questions in this list are not guaranteed
    to be serious or definitive.  No profanity, no commercial posts, and
    minimal flaming, please.

Please use the main cygwin list for technical questions.

cgf