RE: '65 Mustang detailed (Was: Re: /usr/lib/xeleven replaced)

> To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
> From: david@tvis.co.uk
> Subject: Re: '65 Mustang detailed (Was: Re: /usr/lib/xeleven replaced)
> Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:54:54 +0000
>
> Cesar Strauss wrote in news:343a3ad40811181253ved22ceg8a93f940f44be286
> @mail.gmail.com:
>
>> Warren Young wrote:

>>> Have you tried umount -f?
>>>
>> Try: git pull --force --no-squash
>>

> Sorry for late reply as you must be getting hungry by now, but this sounds
> like a job for awk-3d!
Wait for  Dr. Watson to do a core dump and popup
a tricycle wizard. Then, answer "are you sure you want
to remove the tricycle?" prompt each time it comes up
with "yes" If the GUI menu can't find a suitable tricycle removal
tool, it is not within your ability to do by yourself.
ROFL.

If it makes the other poster happy, hotmail wants to reply to
him and not the list. Of course, hotmail also assumes
that I must really want to send html not text and hides anything
that starts with a greater-than tag.

> --
> zzapper

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list.