Re: [Fwd: PATCH: Support Intel L1OM]

> Dave Korn wrote:
>>
>> H.J. Lu wrote:
>>>
>>> This is the first patch to support Intel L1OM,
>>
>> ÂJESUS CHRIST IT'S A L10M Â Â GET IN THE CAR!!!1!
Oh Noes!!

wait... wat? Excuse Me Kind Sir, but What the Fuck is an L1OM? Pardon
me ignorance about Intel products, but I've never heard of such a
thing.

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.