This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-62
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:51:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-62
- References: <announce.20091003135912.GA32467@calimero.vinschen.de> <4AC7B180.email@example.com> <4AC7B69D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 09:39:57PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>Paul McFerrin wrote:
>>What does all of these means for users converting from cygwin 1.5? Do
>>we have to change anything we are doing today? I live in the good-ole
>>US, speak/understanding english. Did my ancesters get on the wrong
>They sure got on the i-don't-know-how-to-trim-my-email-quotes boat!
Well, at least his message wasn't all upper case so that "foreign" language
speakers would understand it...