This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Hippos are Vegetarian
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:37:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: Hippos are Vegetarian
- References: <Xns9C9D99B7A4AF3zzappergmailcom@126.96.36.199>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Oct 7 14:07, zzapper wrote:
> A dwarf nicknamed Od has died in a circus accident in northern Thailand.
> According to the Pattaya Mail, he "bounced sideways from a trampoline and was
> swallowed by a yawning hippopotamus which was waiting to appear in the next
> act. Vets on the scene said Hilda the Hippo had a gag reflex that
> automatically caused her to swallow." The vet said it was the first time the
> hefty vegetarian had ever eaten a circus performer. "Unfortunately, the
> 1,000-plus spectators continued to applaud widely until common-sense dictated
> that there had been a tragic mistake". (Melbourne Herald Sun - July 16th,
LOL. Live's the best comedian.