This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: Morgan Gangwere <0 dot fractalus at gmail dot com>
- To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:33:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: ELIX?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Richard Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Can anyone give me an explanation (or just a link, google is not helping me) to what ELIX is (as in the ELIX level 2, ELIX level 4 defines and guards in newlib)?
It vaeugly appears on the horizon as something thats used by redhat
under Newlib -- apparently its a check-bound system?
"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.