This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: HELP- Can't umount wife pc as /pc
- From: zzapper <david at tvis dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:08:23 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: RE: HELP- Can't umount wife pc as /pc
- References: <4ACFCBEE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <0105D5C1E0353146B1B222348B0411A20871AADE3D@NIHMLBX02.nih.gov>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote in
> Paul McFerrin wrote on October 09, 2009:
>> SUBJECT: HELP- Can't umount wife pc as /pc
> I looked in vain for a statement that the reason that you wanted to
> umount wife was that you wanted to mount girlfriend instead.
He was lucky he was able to mount his wife in the first place!
http://zzapper.co.uk/ Technical Tips