This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Avoid collisions between parallel [...], take 2
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: "The Vulgar and I-Say-I-Say-Boy-I-Say-Are-Y'a-Listenin'-to-me-Boy? Cygwin-Talk Maiming List" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:21:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Avoid collisions between parallel [...], take 2
- References: <4AE0DC20.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Charles Wilson wrote:
> Looks good to me, but I haven't actually tested it.
> So, are you a Johnny Cash "Walk the Line" fan, or just a Foghorn Leghorn
> Loony Tunes fan?
Johnny Cash had feathers? I would never have known!