This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Avoid collisions between parallel [...], take 2
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:07:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: Avoid collisions between parallel [...], take 2
- References: <4AE0DC20.email@example.com> <4AE0E8F7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dave Korn wrote:
> Charles Wilson wrote:
>> So, are you a Johnny Cash "Walk the Line" fan, or just a Foghorn Leghorn
>> Loony Tunes fan?
> Johnny Cash had feathers? I would never have known!
> When Cash collapses from a drug overdose he says, "Fortunately, I
> keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency." That is a line
> from a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon after all his feathers are blown off
> by a stick of dynamite and it is referred to earlier in the movie
> when Johnny and Jack are walking together.