This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: console enhancements: mouse events
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:20:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: console enhancements: mouse events
- References: <0M7Ual-1MBB3j1CFDemail@example.com> <20091106101448.GA2568@calimero.vinschen.de> <4AF73FEC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091109133551.GA10130@calimero.vinschen.de> <4AF99932.email@example.com> <20091110194348.GA28591@calimero.vinschen.de> <20091110200430.GA12661@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Nov 10 15:04, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 08:43:48PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >I was just going to refuse your request, when I had this really spooky
> >idea of actually *testing* this in an xterm running under Linux. And,
> >what shall I say? Xterm creates the same ESC 0xc3 0xb6 sequence when
> >pressing Alt-?. I'll revert the change. Note to self: "Testing
> >doesn't hurt".
> Now that's just crazy talk. Get some rest, please. You're not making any
I'm sorry. I already had tested it before I realized what I was
doing. I just couldn't resist for some reason.