This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: About the running environment for Cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:14:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: About the running environment for Cygwin
- References: <082AEC0F05C496449D86020DBFE466156FA2DFF5AA@ADSK-NAMSG-02.MGDADSK.autodesk.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Nov 13 01:33, Lily Gao wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have a question for a long time.
> I have cygwin? on my computer. And when I call a windows system command in perl(perl installed in cygwin), it called in the cygwin environment.
> If using perl installed in windows, it called in the windows environment.
> But are there any ways to manage what environment to run it? For example, even if my perl installed in cygwin, I want one command(like 'net use') in perl file to run in windows environment?
Wrong mailing list. Please see http://cygwin.com/lists.html
Technical questions belong to the ML cygwin AT cygwin DOT com.