This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: how to get the windows PATH env in cygwin
- From: mike marchywka <marchywka at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:22:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: how to get the windows PATH env in cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 11/30/09, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> how to get the windows PATH env in cygwin. thanks.
and someone thought I was a troll? LOL
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
415-264-8477 (w)<- use this
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: hotmail is censoring incoming mail using random criteria beyond
my control and often hangs my browser
but all my subscriptions are here..., try also email@example.com