This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: how to get the windows PATH env in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:50:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: how to get the windows PATH env in cygwin
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 08:22:20AM -0500, mike marchywka wrote:
>On 11/30/09, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> how to get the windows PATH env in cygwin. thanks.
>and someone thought I was a troll? LOL
I think maybe you don't understand the notion of a "troll".