This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: cygintl-8.dll was not found
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:22:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygintl-8.dll was not found
- References: <email@example.com> <4BB9FCEF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA032F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA0A82.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA2AE2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA3A46.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 5 April 2010 20:30, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 05/04/2010 19:39, wefwef wefwef wrote:
>> You also can't see obvious flaws that are right in front of your face,
>> even after they have been pointed out to you several times.
> ÂSigh, there's that word "obvious" again, as if the way you perceive things
> is absolute and objective and definitively correct and anyone who feels
> differently is just wrong.
Dave, don't forget about your piano teaching duties.
(Although, going by the username, it can't be entirely ruled out that
you are in fact dealing with a keyboard-wielding member of the Canidae