This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: cygintl-8.dll was not found
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: The Life On The Helldesk Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:18:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygintl-8.dll was not found
- References: <email@example.com> <4BB9FCEF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA032F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA0A82.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA2AE2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4BBA3A46.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 05/04/2010 22:22, Andy Koppe wrote:
> On 5 April 2010 20:30, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 05/04/2010 19:39, wefwef wefwef wrote:
>>> You also can't see obvious flaws that are right in front of your face,
>>> even after they have been pointed out to you several times.
>> Sigh, there's that word "obvious" again, as if the way you perceive things
>> is absolute and objective and definitively correct and anyone who feels
>> differently is just wrong.
> Dave, don't forget about your piano teaching duties.
You remember all that plinking and plonking and banging and crashing and
woofing? That was *me*, not the dog! He was next door, practicing the
Moonlight Sonata at the time. As it happens, my dog has far surpassed my
piano-teaching abilities by now; he's off on a world tour as soloist with the
Royal Philharmonic Opera next month, and has a series of CD releases coming
out this summer.
> (Although, going by the username, it can't be entirely ruled out that
> you are in fact dealing with a keyboard-wielding member of the Canidae
> family here.)
Actually, I was fully expecting him to claim that his dog had eaten those
log files :-)