This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Apparently, Frank Seelisch is quite comprehensively not in his office today.
- From: Paul Bibbings <paul dot bibbings at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:46:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Apparently, Frank Seelisch is quite comprehensively not in his office today.
- References: <4BC3269A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dave Korn <d...firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I woke up to a flood this morning. Did anyone else receive like about forty
> out-of-office notifications from some guy at uni-kl.de sometime around 0800
> (GMT+1) this morning, corresponding to one for every post you've sent to the
> list since the start of April?
Yep. I had the same wake-up call from one Frank Seelisch too. Thought
for one moment that I actually had some friends, finally. ;-)