This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Apparently, Frank Seelisch is quite comprehensively not in his office today.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: "you're never alone with a spambot... unfortunately." <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:11:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Apparently, Frank Seelisch is quite comprehensively not in his office today.
- References: <4BC3269A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 12/04/2010 14:46, Paul Bibbings wrote:
> Dave Korn <d...email@example.com> writes:
>> I woke up to a flood this morning. Did anyone else receive like about forty
>> out-of-office notifications from some guy at uni-kl.de sometime around 0800
>> (GMT+1) this morning, corresponding to one for every post you've sent to the
>> list since the start of April?
> Yep. I had the same wake-up call from one Frank Seelisch too. Thought
> for one moment that I actually had some friends, finally. ;-)
> Paul Bibbings
Heh. I sent them all back. Also to his postmaster@ and Tech-C. Along with
a very simple message that, even if they have to rely on google translate,
should come out loud and clear.
... no, no that! I just said "Please unplug the broken computer"!