This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Apparently, Frank Seelisch is quite comprehensively not in his office today.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:26:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Apparently, Frank Seelisch is quite comprehensively not in his office today.
- References: <4BC3269A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 02:56:42PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>I woke up to a flood this morning. Did anyone else receive like about
>forty out-of-office notifications from some guy at uni-kl.de sometime
>around 0800 (GMT+1) this morning, corresponding to one for every post
>you've sent to the list since the start of April?
I just unsubscribed this guy from every mailing list on the system.
Apparently you only saw half the messages since some tried to go
straight to the list itself. I block out of the office messages to
mailing list so it seems like those, at least, didn't make it through.