This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Using nano in mintty : missing cursor
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:57:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: Using nano in mintty : missing cursor
- References: <380-2201044221364639@M2W120.mail2web.com> <email@example.com> <20100422201758.GA5081@ghost.local.lan>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
David Sastre wrote:
> Hey...before somebody yells ONTAGA! I'd like to know if answering
> questions related to someone else's mantained packages is seen as
> unpolite or something...
> Now yell.
I've got no idea what that means, but I like the shouting. :)
Of course answers regarding other people's questions are welcome, even
more so if it means the maintainer doesn't have to get involved. In
fact, it's a very useful way to contribute to open source projects.