This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Computer magazine CHIP asks for permission to distribute "cygwin" on its cover-cd
- From: "Lee D. Rothstein" <l1ee057 at veritech dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:26:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Computer magazine CHIP asks for permission to distribute "cygwin" on its cover-cd
- References: <CBB4DE52FAEB74479D692756BAF59A3C14AFA5556F@mxchsrv5.burda.com> <20100504161042.GN1845@calimero.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100504163914.GO1845@calimero.vinschen.de> <4BE056B9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 5/4/2010 1:17 PM, Warren Young wrote:
On 5/4/2010 10:39 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On May 4 12:21, Andrew Schulman wrote:
No, that does something different. You mean
$ oy --vey
Deferring to Corinna's native language (?), as best I can (my apologies,
Wie weh tut mein finger.
Wie weh tut mein fuss.
Wie weh tut mir alles!
Wann, die 3PPs "schuss"!?
Having said that, I believe I first found out about Cygwin, years ago,
from a CD. Before that I had been a user of MKS, and later Thompson
But, now we have the Internet, and FLOSS is the medium and message of that.
Sorry, to get temporarily semi-serious on this list.