This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: default terminal (was: Re: "can't create master tty" errors)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:42:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: default terminal (was: Re: "can't create master tty" errors)
- References: <AANLkTimLbuz7V2yTfJrd1e9n3d9lEZ6crMsl2v85oguM@mail.gmail.com> <20100531212927.GI18315@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <AANLkTilWTXXrvmQ_UwYnxUYZYFTnDtoehP7VFXbF5t_I@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:34:37PM +0100, Andy Koppe wrote:
>On 31 May 2010 22:29, Christopher Faylor:
>> Part of the reason I want to do this is that I just saw Andy commenting
>> in a "Death of Cygwin" blog post where the author was surprised that
>> something like mintty existed at all.
>Seems the author has quietly retracted his post, including our
>comments. How classy.
Classy, indeed. I mean to go back and see if there was a response to my
response. I guess that was it.