This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: default terminal (was: Re: "can't create master tty" errors)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:20:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: default terminal (was: Re: "can't create master tty" errors)
- References: <AANLkTimLbuz7V2yTfJrd1e9n3d9lEZ6crMsl2v85oguM@mail.gmail.com> <20100531212927.GI18315@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <AANLkTilWTXXrvmQ_UwYnxUYZYFTnDtoehP7VFXbF5t_I@mail.gmail.com> <20100601004212.GJ18315@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On May 31 20:42, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:34:37PM +0100, Andy Koppe wrote:
> >On 31 May 2010 22:29, Christopher Faylor:
> >> Part of the reason I want to do this is that I just saw Andy commenting
> >> in a "Death of Cygwin" blog post where the author was surprised that
> >> something like mintty existed at all.
> >Seems the author has quietly retracted his post, including our
> >comments. How classy.
> Classy, indeed. I mean to go back and see if there was a response to my
> response. I guess that was it.
Any chance to find a copy of the blog via the google memory? What was
the name of the blog and where was it?