Re: Moving Cygwin directory safe?

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 08:50:04PM +0100, Paul Bibbings wrote:

>> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 07:58:13PM +0100, Paul Bibbings wrote:
>>>Michael Ludwig writes:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>
>> I appreciate that you've moved to cygwin-talk but this does not qualify
>> as something which is even remotely related to Cygwin in any way.  Please
>> don't discuss sports here.
>
>You set the rules.  Football, not OK.
>
>"Bacon factory fire," OK. "Missing link found," OK ...

To put a finer point on it: telling everyone how much you like a sports
team, potentially starting an incredibly boring discussion about sports:
not ok.

Sending something humorous for others to share: ok.

But, FYI, if I thought that cygwin-talk could get bogged down in a
discussion about bacon fires then I'd step in there too.