This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin UG audio book narrator
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:33:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: Cygwin UG audio book narrator
- References: <20121010142054.GA7455@raven.wolf.lan> <50758E21.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20121011103409.GC7455@raven.wolf.lan> <CA+sc5mkSLJzi-+151DZUU=+iAWSqd8pq2RDZJCamvA-YwAb2-A@mail.gmail.com> <20121011120531.GD25617@calimero.vinschen.de> <20121011145153.GA13750@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 10/11/2012 8:51 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 02:05:31PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
And don't forget our shiny User's Guide! There's a whole big chapter
talking about the fstab files. With examples!
Not available as eBook yet, sorry folks!
And, now we can't even get Morgan Freeman to narrate it. Too bad.
You should get Samuel L. Jackson to do it. He is [an excellent audio