Re: The losing battle of TOFU

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Just needed to vent.  Not using TOFU makes a lot of sense but I think
> the battle is over.

The other day I inadvertently bottom-posted to a relatively small
mailing list of (mostly non-tech) friends. One (of the tech variety)
responded so:

"David,  It's over.  We lost.  The world settled on doing it the wrong
way.  You did it the wrong way with us, for a decade.  Remember?  When
you reply-bottom now, all you do is mess up the threading.

Condolences,
Andrew"

He's probably right.

-David