This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
command not found when running from batch
- From: zgintasz <zzgintaszz at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 07:48:22 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: command not found when running from batch
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I'm trying to make building process easier. When I launch cygwin and run
build.sh script, everything is fine, but I want to launch this script from
batch file. I do this:
F:/cygwin/bin/bash --login -c "cd F:/Projektai/osdev && sh build.sh"
When I launch it, I get errors *i586-elf-gcc: command not found* and
*i586-elf-ld: command not found*. I can't find the solution, how can I fix
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/command-not-found-when-running-from-batch-tp95132.html
Sent from the cygwin OT chat mailing list archive at Nabble.com.