This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: command not found when running from batch
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 17:33:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: command not found when running from batch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 12/31/2012 4:48 PM, zgintasz wrote:
first: you are on the wrong mailing list,
use cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com
I'm trying to make building process easier. When I launch cygwin and run
build.sh script, everything is fine, but I want to launch this script from
batch file. I do this:
F:/cygwin/bin/bash --login -c "cd F:/Projektai/osdev && sh build.sh"
When I launch it, I get errors *i586-elf-gcc: command not found* and
*i586-elf-ld: command not found*. I can't find the solution, how can I fix
To build what ?
i586-elf-gcc looks a cross compiler, so probably your path is wrong,
as it is not a standard cygwin compiler