This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: command not found when running from batch
- From: zgintasz <zzgintaszz at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:32:16 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: command not found when running from batch
- References: <email@example.com> <50E1BE66.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
First of all, thanks for reply. I'm compiling my own project with cygwin by
launching build.sh. If I open cygwin, then locate path and then run
build.sh, everything works totally fine:
1. open cygwin
2. cd F:/Projektai/osdev
But I'm a bit lazy, so I want to make build process easier - by just
launching batch file.
How to make this path correct?
These files are in F:\cygwin\usr\local\cross\bin.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/command-not-found-when-running-from-batch-tp95132p95135.html
Sent from the cygwin OT chat mailing list archive at Nabble.com.