This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
earlier gcc version installation
- From: Jyh-Shyong Ho <9003101 at nchc dot narl dot org dot tw>
- To: cygwin-talk at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 22:39:12 +0800
- Subject: earlier gcc version installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Vulgar and Unprofessional Cygwin-Talk List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Dear Cygwin users,
I have a program which I compiled with gcc/gfortran in a Cygwin/CygwinX
environment several years ago, however, I am not able to build the same
program with the gcc/gfortran (4.9.2) in the latest version of
Cgywin/CygwinX. I tried to install the older version of gcc/gfortran
(4.6.x) on the current Cygwin/CugwinX so I can build my program again,
but I have not been successful.
I wonder if it is possible to build an older version of gcc on the
current Cygwin environment? Installing version 5.1.0 of gcc on the
current Cygwin seems OK.
Jyh-Shyong Ho, Ph.D.
National Center for High Performance Computing
Hsinchu, Taiwan, ROC