This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin/XFree86 project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 02:48:29 -0600
- Subject: Updated: xorg-server-1.5.3-2
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin net distribution:
These are the changes in this release:
* Additional fixes to multiwindow mode: Qt4 program icons display
correctly; window geometry take window decorations into account; window
decorations do not appear and immediately disappear when they shouldn't
be shown at all.
* Moved system.XWinrc to /etc/X11. This file is meant only as a sane
default; personal customizations should be made in ~/.XWinrc.
* IMPORTANT: Moved XWin.log to /var/log.
* Fixed up XWin and XWinrc man pages.
* Added patch to fix build when Xv is disabled and videoproto not installed.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need to
find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the cygwin-xfree mailing
list is the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-XFREE-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-xfree-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----