This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin/XFree86 project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:21:31 -0600
- Subject: Updated: xorg-server-1.5.3-4
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin net distribution:
These are the changes in this release:
* Potential fix for crashing of remote GLX clients which were built for
earlier versions of GLX.
* Fixed and restored the NumLock/CapsLock synchronization.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need to
find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the cygwin-xfree mailing
list is the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-XFREE-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-xfree-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----