This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin/XFree86 project.
Updated: xorg-server-1.13.0-1 (TEST)
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-xfree-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 17:15:50 +0100
- Subject: Updated: xorg-server-1.13.0-1 (TEST)
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
These packages contain XWin and the other X.Org X11 servers.
This is the first release of the xserver 1.13 series. It is currently
available as a test release, and will be made stable in approximately two
weeks if no major regressions are reported.
Please try test releases and report problems to the Cygwin/X mailing list.
Testing helps ensure good releases!
Unfortunately, the upstream announce mail  does not contain a full
changelog since 1.12, so you will need to consult the changelog or git for a
list of upstream fixes and improvements.
In addition, the following cygwin-specific changes have been made since 1.12.4-1:
* Fix compilation of Xorg DDX on cygwin broken by upstream changes
* Update .cygport for automatic setup .hint file generation
* Fix compilation with mingw-w64 w32api headers
* In multiwindow mode, stop spamming MotionNotify events when the mouse is
outside an X window but not moving (Thanks to Colin Harrison for patch)
* Fix a potential crash in multiwindow mode when an application (e.g. )
doesn't null terminate the WM_CLASS property class name (which is an ICCCM
conformance bug in the application) (Thanks to Marc Haesen for patch)