Re: Fix for XFree86

--- Takayuki Tamura <ttamura@icc.melco.co.jp> wrote:
-8<-
> So, IMHO, putting generated DLLs into xc/exports/bin during the build
> process is better than distributing another huge tarball for
> precompiled DLLs.
> This can be easily done, and I required no preinstalled libX11.dll.
>
> How do you think about it?

I agree that the libX11.dll isn't needed for someone building the installation,
but the dll and libraries should be offered as a separate tarball for the lazy.
 It could be that someone would contribute X11 packages without the desire to
build X11 itself.  If the dll and libraries weren't available then the
contribution would be lost.
===
YAWIA,
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>