Re: Socket

John,
I did not get a chance yesterday to post the X11 Dll and xggi.exe linked to new
DLL.  I will do that today.  Sorry about it.

no there is no default port for x-server.  You can put whatever you like.
The X11 Dll in the pre-alpha archive has int X11 Events broken.  though it works
for developing X11 client apps but server for some reasons it failed.  marcus
sundberg discovered it and sent me a fix for it.

right now I am booted into linux.  i will post the fix this afternoon and
inform the users.  Sorry fro the delay.
Suhaib

E-Mail: Suhaib M. Siddiqi <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>