XGGI build problems fixed

Hi Marcus and Suhiab,

	Well, I discovered the problem.  It is because I am using a newer
snapshot under Win98.  There
is (was) a bug in inode creation which caused conftest.in and conftest.h
to have the same inode.  This caused 'cat conftest.in >> conftest.h' to
fail.  This is why I didn't get all the #defines I should have.

	The snapshots fix a lot of things and make things better, but sometimes
things get broken.  If I was compiling under NT, this would not have
happened.

Thanks,
John

P.s I can't post to the maillist at this time.  Feel free to forward it
if you desire.