X Locale

The problem with Xterm is actually related to libXt.
For some unknown reasons the bugs in libXt poped up
with Cygwin August 9th Snapshot.
A developer from LessTif had seen similar problems on
Linux and his patch never got incorporated into
official X11R6.x patches.  I have asked him to
send me his patch.

libXt is doing same thing with DDD 3.1.6 on Cygwin
August 9th snapshot.

With B20.1 this bug in libXt was causing problems only
if a DLL version of libXt was built.  With latest
snapshots of Cygwin, now static libXt causes problems too.

I guess I need to work on libXt, unless I get the patch
from LessTif developers.

Bill from Cygwin-xfree list mentioned it could be
binary verses text mount. I did try his suggestion, unfortunately in this
case it not mount.  Using a strace and gdb, several
XtCreateWidgets are causing problems...

Regards
Suhaib