Re: Imake and DLLs under Cygwin

> Good luck.
> But please do not assume that X-server is that code is functional.
> It is under development, and if you are willing to help
> to finish this project, your help will be appreciated.
> > > You can look at X11-def.cpp as an example in xfree source tree.
> > I'm downloading now ...

So with imake the 'foo-def.cpp' for libfoo.dll is just the 'foo.def' but
with 'LIBRARY_VERSION' so that the imake rule can parameterise that through
the preprocessor - in case anyone else has the same problem.

I'm going on holiday now - where?  The USA!

PS re. X-server help: I'm certainly not a Windows device driver expert so I
suspect my effectiveness would not be high ...