patches for xfree86

Our patches for Xfree86 4.0 (in dvelopemnt) had been accepted by
xfree86.org
It is a big patch file therefore they (Xfree86.org) needs to filter
it and make sure cygwin patches do not break other OS.

I am still looking for help for devices drivers issue.  i posted to
several comp.os.windows.* news groups.  A few of the developers
replied.
Yariv, owner and maintainer of, www.internal.com  also have agreed
to give expert advice.  He would not be able to do actual coding due
lack of free time.

Suhaib