RE: patches for xfree86

> If you can post (or put on the web) a list of what needs
> to be done and how
> to go about doing it, I may be able to find some time to
> work on it.  In
> general, I've found that lists like that get taken up by
> eager programmers
> if the 'what and how to do it' are well described, as the
> learning curve is
> smaller.
>
> Nils.

Hi Nils,

Thanks for message and your continued interest in Cygwin-xfre
project.
Last night, I received instructions from Cygnus System Admin, on how
to upload web pages.

I will work on web pages this weekend and hopefully upload them.

The patches for Xfree86 official code base were for GCC/Cygwin
and MSVC. To avoid confrontation with commercial X-server vendors,
I submitted patches for MSVC too.  The X-server would be developed
with GCC/Cygwin, but MSVC would allow users to compile X11 libs
and clients for development purposes.  The major objection from
commercial X vendors was the future development of Win32 products
for Xfree86/Win32.

Regards
Suhaib