RE: Re[3]: X11R6.x libs

> I'm curious, does startx/xinit work for you with Exceed?  One would
> think that we should both be having the same problem.  Don't forget to put
> a .xserverrc file in $HOME with a pointer to your Exceed server.

startx and xinit is of no real meaning for commercial Windows X-server, like
Hummingbird Exceed or Sun PC X-ware.  I keep a shortcut of my x-server
executable in my Windows Startup folder.  The X-servers gets started
on each reboot. I am a heavy user of X-servers, without it I cannot
survive.

In the startx script I think I may have address some silly thing, which
looks obvious and simple but actually points to XF86 executables.  Is there
a hardcoded xinit.exe or path to it?  You should remove it, if it is there.
I must have added it while I was compiling XF86 executables, to experiment
a few things.  Xinit.exe in XFree86 is basically same as in X11R6.4 with few
lines of code changed.  It would attempt to execute XF86 executables
and would return _X11TransSock errno 111 if it could not find or start
XF_SVGA.exe (server).

I suggest you start your ReflectionX like you do as a Windows program or
suggested
in ReflectionX User Guide, instead of using xinit.exe.
If you could execute xterm and other X cleints then there is really no
problems
with X11 libs.  The socket bugs I mentioned today morning should not affect
a normal user.
They might cause problems once XF86 server is functional.

Regards
Suhaib