RE: XF86SUP.SYS

Mike,

Well, you defnitely know a lot more about drivers.  My knowledge in
this field is practicaly Zero that is why i had been asking for help
from someone experienced in this field.  This is the last sticking
and perhaps a bit complicated issue. Your 15 years experience with
Windows programing and drivers would definitely be a big help for
cygwin-xfree ports.

I had been collecting several example codes and drivers which could
offer some of the features needed by XFree86.
I will bundle all these drivers source codes and send them to you
later today.

Suhaib