XServer

My thinking now, for initial Xserver stuff..

modify the current vga256 x server to initialize a full screen Directx in a
256 color mode for now..

do a lock in xf86MapVidMem

do an unlock in xf86UnMapVidMem

I don't know if those sync up to work, (I'm not sure when X calls those
functions) but thats my current thinking..

I'm not sure how to handle the message loop, etc, but I'm sure it will get
figured out.   Then, later, I suppose use either asm calls, or gdi for 2d
primitives.
It should be easy to move to higher color depths after its up and running.

For the accelerated, I'm going to try using/modifying mapmem to provide
memory mapping functionality, and getio for port access.

For mouse, keyboard, ttys - mapmem, and getio.

getio may not be fast enough, and mapmem might not map memory properly, but
I'll hit that when I get to it..