RE: [Fwd: FW: Win32 XServer]

Kendall,
Thanks for participating and exchanging your experience.  Your
comments are well accepted.
I leave the aspect of devices drivers with John and Mike.  They
have volunteer to work on it. How they want to do it is totaly their
choice.  I am already gratefull to them for offering their expert
help
and efforts to make cygwin-xfree project a successfull.

Suhaib