From: Suhaib M. Siddiqi [mailto:ssiddiqi@ipass.net]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 8:13 PM
To: mmacdonald@tsi.gte.com
Subject: RE: XFree over Cygwin (Win9x, NT, Win2K)

Mike,
I need to follow your Cygwin thread at xfree86-devel.  I was away for almost
a month
therefore, I am out of loop.  The main() should be in
xc/programs/Xserver/xfree86/vga265
for example.  As Koen wrote most (almost all except 3) of the xfree86
developers do not
know the real ins and outs of xfree86 code.  Design document should give you
basic
understanding about design of X-servers.   That is where I looked when I
patched the code
for Cygwin.

Suhaib