RE: XGGI Update

> Mumit Khan wrote:
> > XGGI should build under Mingw however, and if not, I
> can provide a hand
> > there.
> >

> This will be great for the DirectX based server also.
> Currently the
> server is functional with VC-6 and should be portable to Mingw32.
>
> When we are at it, is there any how-to about compiling a
> VC program
> under Mingw or cygwin? (Trying to find a easy way out).

I offered you a few times to e-mail me patches which I would NO
doubt release ackowledging your authorship.  The e-mals went
answered.
In my opinion, it would not be good to split the cygwin-xfree
project to several sites and some cygwin-xfree mailing list start
their own sites... of course it is users choice.  It is a GPLed
project and
our aim is to provide Win32 users a free first-class X-server.

Since I have X code setup for Cygwin, MSVC and working on MingW32
I could look at your code and help you port to other compilers.

Regards
Suhaib